EVOKE® 5-day Life Planning Training:
The EVOKE® Client Interview Process
“A brilliantly conceived and masterfully delivered training process that enables advisors to help their clients truly achieve their most cherished goals.”
CPA/PFS, CFP®, MST, RLP®
New Wealth Advisors
“Without question this is the most profound experience an advisor can provide their client or can experience themselves. Providing financial planning services without first life planning the client can leave a gaping hole in the client’s life. To truly deliver exceptional planning, one must integrate the client’s deepest life goals with their financial goals and resources.”
William Jordan, President
The Sentinel Group Inc.
5-day Advanced graduate
“I’ve been in the industry for over 25 years and no training has given me more skills that I can actually use in my day-to-day interactions with clients.”
Advanced Training Graduate
This Training provides
10 CEU's for CFPs®
CPD Points/Hours: 42.0
Our 5-day Life Planning Training is like nothing else. In this intensive workshop you will experience first-hand the power of Life Planning to cause breakthrough results with your clients. The EVOKE® method is nothing short of a paradigm-shifting technology that allows you to uncover your clients’ most exciting, meaningful, and fulfilling aspirations and engage them in the work of creating their own vibrant futures, based on a solid financial architecture. Financial advisors are uniquely placed to help people fulfill their most deeply held goals, because they alone know how to put the financial elements in place to make dreams happen.
Life Planning is the way to make your practice fulfilling beyond your wildest dreams. Graduates of this program consistently rate the Advanced Training as one of the most transformative experiences of their entire lives. And they go on to make that happen for their clients too.
If your practice has become a grind; if you want to do more for your clients; if you want more satisfaction and ease in your own life, join us! The experience will be unforgettable.
Life Planning Advanced Training Structure
- Small workshop size – maximum of 14 participants
- One trainer for every 6 -7 attendees
- Almost entirely experiential
- Advisors choose partners and develop a life plan for them during the workshop and are in turn “life-planned”.
- Goals are identified, sorted, time-lined and assessed for potential obstacles and financial implications.
- Participants practice the interview process and receive personal coaching after each exercise.
- Participants also observe all other participant practice and coaching sessions—a total of over 20 different coaching interactions that build a wealth of practical knowledge.
- A half-day is spent on basic client interviewing principles, the dynamics of working with couples and families, and conflict resolution. Another half-day is devoted to practice management guidance related to integrating a Life Planning approach into an existing practice.
- Workshop is followed by an optional 6-month on-line case study Mentorship with a senior teacher so participants can practice and receive coaching with this powerful new method.